Mission

Founded in 2008, Love Bug Bundles strives to support mothers in need and make each newborn's introduction to the world one complete with basic necessities that promote safety and well-being. Our programs improve outcomes for these families by providing education and resources that help alleviate the stress of poverty and prevent family crisis.

Love Bug Bundles is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation.

In Texas, 25% of children live in poverty.
In Texas, 1 in 10 children lives in extreme poverty.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank You Lansinoh

A company that has created breastfeeding and baby supplies for more than 25 years, Lansinoh truly lives its motto "By Moms for Moms." I am delighted to announce that Lansinoh will be providing samples of its lanolin cream for our Love Bug Bundles!

When I was nursing my son for 13 months, I was fortunate to use Lansinoh products. I know how much the products helped me. Until now, it has been cost-prohibitive to include these great products in Love Bug Bundles. Now we can, and I know the mothers will be greatly appreciative!

Check out Lansinoh's new blog http://www.bymomsformoms.net.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful initiative! We are so happy to support this cause and provide Lansinoh Lanolin samples for the Love Bug Bundles (p.s. what an adorable name! We call my niece love bug too!)

    We wish you all the success and hope you reach and exceed your goal.

    Keep up the great work!

    Kat

    Kat Azima
    Brand Manager, Lansinoh Laboratories, Inc.
    www.lansinoh.com
    www.bymomsformoms.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful to have support from a brand like Lansinoh. It has been a pleasure working with your fantastic staff. I hope our relationship continues to grow!

    ReplyDelete